Thursday 6 November 2014

I fell in love...

hmm. : )
a sigh of happiness..
I'm in love.
deep, passionate, burning
love.
I am in a place right now where;
nothing could shake me.
Nothing can bring me down 
right Now.
I have experienced Jesus'
love so intimately this week
and nothing can take that 
from Me.
My heart has a burning passion
to tell everyone and anyone about
Jesus.
                                                                                                                

As you might know.. 
I have decided that Facebook and I are on a break

It's not you; it's.... wait.
It is you.
Sorry.. I can't blame it all on Facebook
But it makes me do things I don't want to.
All too often I scroll my news feed deciding who
is important enough and funny enough to receive a
"like" .
 As if to play god for a moment and tell you if you 
are worthy of my interest.. 

Other times I'll go knee deep into your 
profile pictures
or..worse,
your tagged pictures. 

I judge you.
yes.
I said it.
I judge you.
And this is why Facebook and I are on a break
not broken up.. just... 
seeing other people
Honest. 
I've begun to tell real life people
about my day, my joys, my struggles,
and the things that make me laugh.... 

For instance.. I was at McDonalds for lunch
on Tuesday... 
Waiting for my food this short and stalky guy 
with a white skullet 
pulled back into a low pony tail
leans over to me and says;
"You kid's got the day off school?
Or is it just lunch time?"
To which I replied...
Pardon?
I don't know why this surprised me so much
cause I've been told numerous times I look 16
He replied with the same question.. 
I then said. 
Uh.. Not sure... I go to College
He says;
"Oh my word...
uh.. 
sorry...
I thought you were 13 or 14.."
Why are you talking to a 13 or 14 year old?
kinda odd, if i say so myself...
But the cool thing about this weird conversation..
I got to tell him about Vanguard, 
and about how i'm going to be a youth worker/pastor
It was cool!
Anywho... back to that other stuff I was talking about. 

Telling real people about my life 
has opened up opportunity to be
in community
crazy.
But I've never felt so happy.
I've got Joy.
I am also medicated for 
Depression and Anxiety
yah. scary words.
Depression Depression Depression. 
Anxiety Anxiety Anxiety.
There. I said it.

It's only because of Jesus that I have joy
For the past two years, it's been Jesus
Even when life gets hard and I'm not happy
Jesus give me Joy
And this week I have had so much
opportunity to walk in the Spirit
I've been able to be where I am
Wherever I am ... I AM ALL THERE
because I don't have to be on Social media
Three times this week I have been asked
by the Holy Spirit to ask someone if 
they want/need prayer. and it has been 
significant.
Doors open for us when we obey.
Mike Love came to my practicum class to
share his testimony of Extreme Dream.
He said this:
"There is a generation waiting on the other
side of your obedience"

Holy Moses. That got me good. 
How can we be obedient if we are so busy?
If we are drowning out God's voice with
Reality TV
Social Media
Games
Music
these things aren't bad Don't get me wrong. 
But we don't always use them for GOOD.
So let's open ourselves up to what God
has in store for us. 
We could be JUST what someone needs
 in times of trouble. 
I wish I could sit down with everyone 
and just tell them about Jesus and how He is
changing
my life right now. 
There are at least 5 things this week that have 
fanned into flame the passion I have
to tell everyone I meet about Jesus.

 
This is to all my Vanguard people... 
I know November is cray
and you have assignments.  but
CHAPEL IS MORE IMPORTANT
(this year.. even the Student Council 
Chapel's are good.. they won't waste your 
time)
you'll never get the opportunity
to be in community like this again
and you'll regret it later if you don't
take advantage now.
.God. is in Chapel.
that should be the reason you go. 
I know you don't consider it a class. 
but 1. It should be. 
2. IT'S GOD'S TIME
so honour HIM, and He'll honour you. 
EVERY CLASS we take,
and EVERY CHAPEL we attend
God is there.
Jesus is there. 
Holy Spirit is there. 
we can learn from every time-block
we are at school. so
Grow up
and go to Chapel. 
Be enriched.
If you didn't go to 
Spiritual Enrichment Days
I feel sorry for you. 
It was enriching and you missed out
because you don't think GOD time
is as important as class time
so you ditched because it's
"just chapel and it isn't worth it"
Get to know others in the school
pray for people.
lay hands.
ask for healing
love one another
because
Christ loves us.
#sorrynotsorryforharshwords

Hugs and Beans

No comments:

Post a Comment